Are you interested in?
- Food and sightseeing tour of downtown Naples
- Enjoy a morning or evening tour in one of Italy's culinary capitals
- Sample some of the area's best regional cuisine, such as ragù, sfogliatelle, spaghetti, and pizza
- Explore Naples' cultural attractions between tastings
- Includes vegetarian options
Departure & Return
READ CAREFULLY: Once you arrive at Piazza Bellini, please wait for the guide next to the Greek ruins. NOT under the statue. Your guide will be holding a sign written "Street Food Tour".
The tour will end at Via Toledo. There are taxis nearby. Piazza del Gesù is located 2 min walking distance from the ending point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- This tour does not accommodate gluten or dairy-free diets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews