Reserve Now & Pay Later
Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour & Opryland Resort Delta River Flatboat Ride
Nashville, United States
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guarantee your spot on this popular 3.5-hour guided tour of Nashville’s cultural gems: the Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort. See where country music legends sing with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look backstage. Then take a Delta River flatboat ride past indoor gardens and waterfalls. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- See the Grand Ole Opry House on a narrated half-day tour
- Go behind the scenes at America’s premier country music venue
- Visit the luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort on a Delta River flatboat tour
- Take an air-conditioned shuttle between Nashville attractions
Roundtrip Transportation to/from Attractions aboard an Air-Conditioned Shuttle Bus
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Narrated Behind-The-Scenes Tour of The Grande Old Opry House
Guided Tour of the 4.5 acre luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort
Ride aboard a Delta River Flatboat with views of indoor gardens and waterfalls
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Nashville
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour & Opryland Resort Delta River Flatboat Ride?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour & Opryland Resort Delta River Flatboat Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour & Opryland Resort Delta River Flatboat Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour & Opryland Resort Delta River Flatboat Ride?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a must for everyone coming to Nashville Excellent tour guide.. Small group, We where a party of 5 and enjoyed every minute of it xo" See review
Product code: 3131P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeWater ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNashville4WD Tours - TennesseeBus Tours - TennesseeSporting Events - TennesseeExtreme - TennesseeWater Tours - TennesseeHistorical Tours - TennesseeArt Tours - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - Tennessee4WD Tours - BirminghamBus Tours - BirminghamSporting Events - BirminghamExtreme - BirminghamWater Tours - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamArt Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - Birmingham4WD Tours - GatlinburgBus Tours - GatlinburgSporting Events - GatlinburgExtreme - GatlinburgWater Tours - GatlinburgHistorical Tours - GatlinburgArt Tours - GatlinburgHalf-day Tours - GatlinburgCategory
General Jackson ShowboatRyman AuditoriumHonky Tonk CentralTootsies Orchid LoungeBluebird CafeBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Johnny Cash MuseumHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumLotz House MuseumMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtMusic RowTennessee State CapitolHatch Show PrintSchermerhorn Symphony CenterJohnny Cash Museum StoreCentennial ParkFrist Art Museum