Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Hermitage and Tennessee State Museum
- See a historic southern plantation in Nashville
- Entrance fees are included for a tour at a great value
Departure & Return
Tours depart from: Gray Line Ticket Booth at the Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 (off 1st Ave S, across from Acme Feed & Seed). Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Mount Olivet Cemetery to see the final resting place for many of the city's leaders from Nashville's founding to today.
Then, head to the Hermitage, Andrew Jackson’s historic plantation home. Explore the mansion, just like President Jackson and his staff did back in 1836. Then visit the museum and its exhibits as well as the garden and grounds, featuring farm buildings, slave sites, a tulip grove, a church and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was lovely day for taking the tour and that always helps make any day of site-seeing better too!" See review