Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Access to all water and beach sports equipment (non-motorized)
- Opening hours 10am to 5pm
- Try a variety of different activities
- Kayaks, inflatables, volleyballs, and more
Departure & Return
Across the street from Courtyard Mariott is the world renowned Junkanoo Beach. Our kiosk stands out as a blue tent top located on the beach side near the traffic light intersection of West Bay Street and Nassau Street (on the Nasaau/New Providence Map).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bahama Kayak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Best choice for a day in the beach, at a very affordable price." See review