Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Pedal around Nassau on a bike, leaving the navigation to your guide
- Sample Bahamian treats like rum, chocolate, and conch fritters
- All equipment and coconut water included
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 10 adults and 3 children (ages 6-12 yrs) maximum per tour, 13 people total
- Children bikes available ages 6-12 years old- please advise us in your booking if you need a child bike.
- Baby bicycle tow seats are also available for ages 2-5 years old (the tour is free for this age group) - please advise us in your booking if you need a tow seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to ride solo is 6 years
- Draw string bags to secure your valuables are available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coconut Water Cruisers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.