Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the highlights of Nassau without getting lost with a guide
- See more of Nassau in less time—ideal for a shore excursion
- A great choice for first-time visitors with limited time
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times to suit your needs
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the McDonalds restaurant in downtown Nassau. If you are coming from the cruise port it is approximately a 5 minute walk to the right (follow the street as it curves pass senor frogs).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ultimate Tours Bahamas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas