Are you interested in?
- Sunset dinner cruise from Nassau
- Sail from Nassau Harbor aboard a catamaran
- Bahamian-style buffet dinner
- Rum punch, soft drink, or filtered water
- Watch the island sunset from aboard a boat
Departure & Return
The Ferry Terminal is located across from the Atlantis Resort
What To Expect
Step aboard the catamaran and find a comfortable spot on deck to watch the scenery. Snap photos of the views as you depart Nassau Harbor and pass the impressive Atlantis Resort. Watch the sun sink toward the watery horizon and step up to fill your plate at a Bahamian-style buffet. Choose from lemon pepper chicken, barbecue ribs, peas and rice, pasta salad, green salad, and dessert. Dinner is accompanied by one glass of rum punch, a soft drink, or bottled water.
At the conclusion of your cruise return to the ferry terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seahorse Sailing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff