Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Maracajau from Natal
- Natural white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters
- Snorkeling/diving adventure in the Parrachos
- Breathtaking views
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at your destination, enjoy the spectacular views of white sand beaches and turquoise ocean that makes locals refer to this area as 'the Brazilian Caribbean.'
Go diving in the Parrachos, islands located four miles (7km) offshore. Comprised of 3.5 acres (1.5 square km) of complex reef formations, this area is known for its abundant marine life. If you choose not to dive, the floating platforms allow non-divers a great opportunity to see the tropical fish and live coral as well.
Purchase food and drinks from one of the local beachside vendors for lunch. Relax on the sand and enjoy authentic Brazilian food while feeling the sun on your skin and the wind in your hair.
Return to Natal for drop-off at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring: Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, pocket money
- A minimum of 2 people required when booking the English-speaking guide option
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Optional Buggy ride: 150,00 BRL (up to 04 pax. Price is approximated and subject to change)
- Optional Quadricycle: 70,00 BRL (up to 02 pax. Price is approximated and subject to change)
- Optional Diving baptism: 120,00 BRL (Price is approximated and subject to change)
- Infants must sit on laps
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour depends on the tide conditions to be carried out, so this activity may be rescheduled for a next day or canceled, according to the weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms