Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Pipa Beach from Natal
- Enjoy free time to swim at Madeiro Beach
- Village of Pipa with shopping and dining
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Arrive at Pipa to dig your toes in the sand and view the beaches that stretch out in both directions. Beachside cliffs and small coves dot the white stretches of sand, and turtles and dolphins swim offshore. Sit down on the beach and relax, enjoying the beautiful natural scenery. Stop at Madeiro Beach to explore and watch people engage in the area's popular sport, kite surfing.
After your time at the beach, visit the village of Pipa. Peruse the local markets for handicrafts and souvenirs to bring home. Stop at one of the village's restaurants or cafes for some authentic local food (own expense.)
At the conclusion of your day exploring the beaches in Tibau do Sul, return to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the 'English Tour' option
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- There is an optional tour of "Trenzinho das Falésias", which costs approximately R$ 10,00 BRL (Subject to change)
- This activity may be rescheduled for a next day or canceled, according to weather conditions and availability of the tour.
- Access to the beaches is through stairways.
- Most travelers can participate
- The beaches of Amor (Love) and Baia dos Golfinhos (the Bay of Dolphins) can be reached by walking when the tide is low.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms