Are you interested in?
- Leave your snorkel gear at home and use provided equipment
- Make use of the Wi-Fi to stay connected and post photos
- Savor a traditional Greek lunch on board the boat with drinks
- Discover scenic coastal areas as you cruise on a planned route
Departure & Return
Naxos marina, Naxos Town, opposite Citron Cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian or vegan option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the Captain will consider changing the itinerary to a more suitable and safer destination.
- Most travelers can participate
- Passport name, number, gender, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naxos Yachting Catamarans Danae, Rena & Anassa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff