Are you interested in?
2532 Tours & Activities
Agra Fort Tours
2908 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6159 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend the night in Agra to catch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal early the next morning on this overnight tour. Travel from Delhi to Agra, then spend the night in a luxurious hotel and wake up refreshed to see the sun rise over the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit additional Agra sights with your guide, including the Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula. Learn about Agra's history, architecture, and culture through insightful guided commentary as you travel.
- Overnight in a luxury hotel with a balcony view of the Taj Mahal
- All activities included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi and round-trip transportation to Agra
- Informative commentary from a guide as you explore multiple Agra sites
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
One night stay 3 star Luxury Hotel (Balcony view Taj Mahal) with Breakfast
Food and drinks
Any tipping for guide & driver.
any monuments fees Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Departure & Return
Departure PointIndira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
we are pickup our clients in Delhi Hotels & Airport.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perfect Agra Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agra Overnight Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Agra Overnight Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Agra Overnight Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agra Overnight Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 51533P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiMulti-day Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Sulabh International Museum of Toilets Safdarjung's TombShankar's International Dolls MuseumSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Rajpath Connaught PlaceDilli HaatKingdom of DreamsSelect CitywalkHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Mehrauli Archaeological ParkLajpat Nagar Central MarketMathuraNational Rail MuseumGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibGreater Kailash M Block MarketNational Gandhi MuseumJantar MantarKarol Bagh