1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join New Haven’s longest-running ghost tour company on a night walk through some of the town’s spookiest sites: the Skull and Bones Society, New Haven City Hall, New Haven Public Library, the Green, Grove Street Cemetery, and more. On this tour, experts show you the hidden history and weave fascinating tales of New Haven’s most haunted spots.
- Learn from our expert guides and master storytellers
- Experience behind-the-scenes aspects of New Haven most visitors miss
- See the town’s haunted sites at night
- Family-friendly tours suitable for all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1070 Chapel St, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghosts of New Haven
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Haven's Ghost Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during New Haven's Ghost Walk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Haven's Ghost Walk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 41492P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew HavenCity Tours - ConnecticutGhost & Vampire Tours - ConnecticutWalking Tours - ConnecticutCategory