- Sail on a tall ship along Connecticut's coast
- Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, lemonade, and water
- Snacks and appetizers
- Bring your own beer or wine
Departure & Return
Directions: Please come directly to the boat at least fifteen minutes before your cruise. The Mystic Whaler is docked at City Pier, behind the New London Train Station at 35 Water St. New London, CT 06320. We are located near the Amtrak / Greyhound / Shore Line East station and the Cross Sound Ferry terminal. Parking is available, for a fee, at the Water Street parking garage (160 Water Street, New London, CT 06320; 860-443-1775), located diagonally across from the Amtrak train station. On-street parking is free after 4 pm weekdays and all day on weekends. We are docked at City Pier directly behind the train station. Pedestrian access to the waterfront and our dock is across the tracks at the right end of the station. Once you cross the train tracks, look for the Mystic Whaler to your left, just beyond the Thames River Water Taxi booth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to climb small sets of stairs to board the ship and to access the restroom
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to late arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests must climb a short set of stairs and ramp to board. Must climb a short ship's ladder to reach restroom
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mystic Whaler Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.