- Magnificent views of Long Island Sound from the water
- Delicious 3-course luncheon with traditional clam chowder
- Soft drinks included or BYOB
- Award-winning cruise: Yankee Magazine’s Editors' Choice
Departure & Return
Directions: Please come directly to the boat at least fifteen minutes before your cruise. The Mystic Whaler is docked at City Pier, behind the New London Train Station at 35 Water St. New London, CT 06320. We are located near the Amtrak / Greyhound / Shore Line East station and the Cross Sound Ferry terminal. Parking is available, for a fee, at the Water Street parking garage (160 Water Street, New London, CT 06320; (860)443-1775), located diagonally across from the Amtrak train station. On-street parking is free after 4 pm weekdays and all day on weekends. We are docked at City Pier directly behind the train station. Pedestrian access to the waterfront and our dock is across the tracks at the right end of the station. Once you cross the train tracks, look for the Mystic Whaler to your left, just beyond the Thames River Water Taxi booth.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise us of your meal choice when you book. Depending on booking site you may need to email us at email@example.com
- Guests must be able to climb small sets of stairs to board the ship and to access the bathroom
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to late arrival - please schedule plenty of time for parking/walking to the boat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mystic Whaler Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.