Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the French Quarter with a guide
- Find out more than possible alone
- Choose from three daily departures
- Learn about places to visit on your own
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting at the jazz fountain at the intersection of Decatur and Dumaine Streets. The fountain does not have an actual address, but it is right next door to Evans Creole Candy Factory at 848 Decatur.
Your tour ends in Jackson Square, the heart of the French Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, although the sidewalks are quite uneven
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that guests bring water, especially in the warmer months
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lucky Bean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Recommend doing this at the beginning of you visit, well worth the time and money!" See review