Are you interested in?
- Explore New Orleans at night to see top sights such as the LaLaurie Mansion
- No need to worry about getting lost under the moonlight—your guide knows the way
- Hear stories about the city’s voodoo, witch, ghost, and vampire history
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in the French Quarter makes for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
Center of the block at the steps of the Supreme Courthouse, directly across from Brennan's Restaurant.
We end our tours near Lafite's Blacksmith Shop in the French Quarter.
What To Expect
Your tour winds through the French Quarter, passing creepy sites such as Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar and the New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, known for its questionable medical practices in the 19th century such as bloodletting and leeching. Hear blood‐curdling tales of LaLaurie Mansion and its wicked mistress Madame LaLaurie.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witches Brew Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience