- 2-day tour of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston from New York City
- Take advantage of the compact nature of New England and see it all in two days!
- Explore some of America's most notable and historical universities -- Yale, Harvard and MIT
- See the Newport mansions, including the notable Breakers, once home to the Vanderbilt family
- Learn about the Kennedy family, America's most famous political dynasty, in Cape Cod
- Stop in Plymouth to view the Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston!
- Overnight accommodation in Hyannis included
- Free wifi on bus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in New England that it's worth the extra day to experience a bit more of its charm. Head out in the fall for picturesque views of the trees changing color and when temperatures are just right.
What You Can Expect
Brilliant trip with Boris our driver and Matt our tour guide. Loved all the history from Yale to Harvard uni's, Cape Cod even though there was fog and Boston is a beautiful city. The visit to The Breakers home of the Vanderbilts is a must see.
Tour was very good. I highly recommend it. The tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable.