- 2-day tour from New York via luxury coach to Philadelphia, Washington DC and Amish country
- Discover how these cities have become major influential powers in the United States, from past centuries to today
- See the Liberty Bell and Constitution Hall in Philadelphia
- Explore Capitol Hill's landmarks and see the impressive Arlington Cemetery
- Ride a horse-drawn buggy in Amish country as you experience their simple way of life
- Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel included
- Free wifi on bus
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a wealth of history and culture to explore in Philadelphia and Washington DC and this 2-day tour provides a good overview for travelers that want to experience more of the United States' significant cities.
What You Can Expect
Awesome experience. Money well spent.
Enjoyable tour. Bus was comfortable and the tour guides were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Hotel in Washington is decent, but you're there so briefly so its just a bed you need. Only downside was not seeing the holocaust museum, but hey you can't do everything I suppose.