Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day guided tour from New York City to Niagara Falls and the Lake Ontario region
- Your boat ride will get up close to Niagara Falls
- Accommodations and breakfasts provided for a stress-free trip
- Easy, round-trip transport from New York City included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
6:30 AM Departure In front of Port Authority Bus Terminal Building on 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue) Return at approximately 7pm-8pm
What To Expect
Travel north through Upstate New York to Watkins Glen and the scenic Finger Lakes region en route to Niagara Falls, New York. Enjoy one evening in the presence of this mesmerizing natural wonder, exploring the American Falls in the evening and taking the famous Niagara Falls boat ride the following morning.
From Niagara Falls, travel along the Northern part of New York State, to visit the Finger Lakes region and Syracuse and then Thousand Islands.
Finally, continue to Tannersville, PA, 1.5-hours west of New York City in the heart of the Pocono Mountains region. Stop and shop at the popular Crossings Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in the US with 100 name brand stores. Visit American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Columbia, Gap Factory, Skechers, the North Face and many more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary reflects amended offerings due to the closed Canadian border crossing due to Covid-19. Upon border reopening the tour will resume touring the Canadian side.
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands