Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a guided walking tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial
- Hear first-hand stories of 9/11 from your guide
- Guarantee your place on the tour by pre-booking
- Optional upgrade to add admission to the 9/11 Museum
Departure & Return
Please meet OUTSIDE St. Paul's Chapel on Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). Our guide or tour concierge will be there 15 minutes before the tour and will be holding an orange flag. • Take to A, 4, or 5 trains Fulton Street Station • Head northeast on Broadway toward Dey Street. Saint Paul's Chapel will be on the left
Tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial.
What To Expect
As the tour continues, walk to the FDNY Memorial Wall and FDNY Ten House. Hear the heroic stories about the emergency responders on that day and see the fire station at Ground Zero.
Finally, enter the National September 11 Memorial, aka the 9/11 Memorial, a tribute of remembrance and honor to the almost 3,000 people who were killed on 9/11 — at the World Trade Center site, in the plane crash near Shanksville, Pa., and at the Pentagon — as well as the six people who were killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993.
There are twin reflecting pools at the very spots where the Twin Towers once stood. Look up and see One World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower.
There is an optional upgrade to include entry into the National September 11 Museum — 110,000 square feet of exhibit space located at the heart of the World Trade Center site. The museum tells the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of artifacts. The lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks are commemorated here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- 9/11 Museum admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination required for Museum and Observatory entry
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have the time, take the tour then visit the museum." See review
- "Highly recommend this tour prior to visiting the museum as it will put everything into perspective by someone who lived through that day's events." See review
- "Some walking outside but inside parts of the tour had escalators and elevators so dont feel you cannot take tour if you have a hard time climbing stairs like me" See review