Take an in-depth look at New York City’s most impressive buildings during this 3-hour architecture walking tour with a private guide. Explore the Big Apple’s most eye-catching structures as you marvel at sites new and old, including the New York Times Building, New York Public Library, Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building, and much more.
- Discover the architecture of New York City on a walking tour with the help of a private guide
- Pay homage to the Big Apple's most impressive structures like the Chrysler Building and New York Times Building
- Visit the New York Public Library and explore the elegant interior of Grand Central Terminal
- Included access to a mobile hotspot with Wi-Fi
- Private guide offers personalized attention and service
- Perfect excursion for architecture lovers
Meet up with your private guide at your hotel or a location of your choice. You can pick between a range of start times in the morning and afternoon to begin your architecture adventure.
During the course of your exploration you’ll proceed on foot to a range of the Big Apples most beautiful, and most iconic, buildings. Among the sights you’ll see during your trip are the 1200-foot (365-meter) tall Bank of America Tower, the elegantly-designed Bryant Park (and the New York Public Library just next door), Grand Central Terminal, and the Chrysler Building, plus much more. Please check the itinerary below for a full listing of itinerary stops.
- One Time Square & 'The Ball'
- ABC News Studios
- Paramount Theatre
- New York Times Building (1046 feet tall)
- Bank of America Tower (1200 feet tall)
New York Public Library Main Branch
- Bryant Park
- The Lions guarding the entrance, where movies such as "Ghostbusters", "Day After Tomorrow" and "Sex In the City" were shot
- Beaux-Arts Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
- The Rose Reading Room
Grand Central Terminal
- The Whispering Corner
- Main Concourse
- The Vanderbilt Room
The Chrysler Building, The Ford Foundation Building and The United Nations