Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Our meeting location is in front of the Pulitzer Fountain. This fountain is directly across from The Plaza hotel located at 59th Street & Fifth Avenue, just south of the park. It is across from the southeast corner of Central Park.
Our 2 hour tour ends just outside of the park's popular Strawberry Fields, located on the Upper West Side's 72nd Street and Central Park West. Many indoor/outdoor cafes nearby, ideal for post-tour fun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paths of Central Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Feel Good 2-Hour Guided Central Park Walking Tour .