Are you interested in?
- Visit two of New York City’s most iconic neighborhoods
- Enjoy tastings at popular local eateries
- A great introduction to Flatiron and Union Square
- Vegetarian options available if advised when booking
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Flatiron Food, Architecture, and History Tour.
- "Despite the rainy weather a really interesting and entertaining tour through the Flat Iron district, but with information about the city as a whole." See review