- Walking tour of local restaurants and markets in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Sample food at restaurants both new and old
- Learn about the colorful history of Brooklyn and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy Brooklyn's friendly atmosphere and food culture
- Tour the borough with a local guide
What You Can Expect
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
My friend and I have been going to NYC every year at the same time for 16 years. We do a good tour every year so have experienced many different tours, tour guides and companies. This guide and tour company was one of the best. We had a wonderful experience on this tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and had a great relationship with everyone on the tour. We received very personalized treatment from everyone. I wouldn't change a thing about our tour and highly recommend it! We will be back on another of their tours next year.
Natasha was an excellent guide.