Head to Pier 40 Hudson River Park on the west side of Manhattan to begin this fun 3-hour dinner cruise, sailing around the Hudson River, the East River, and New York Harbor. Board the three-tiered yacht and then begin the cruise. During the opening reception, snack on appetizers and sip on a beverage, as you gaze out at the incredible views.
At your table, peruse the menu of à la carte edibles, including pan-seared salmon, roast chicken, filet mignon and, of course, dessert (see sample menu below). After ordering your three-course meal, sit back and enjoy your surroundings. After dinner, listen to music from the DJ and buy a drink or two from the cash bar, as the dance floor begins to get going. Then gawk at the great sites, including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building and the Woolworth Building. In addition to seeing the riverside of Brooklyn, you'll get a unique look at a plethora of new high-rise towers that are currently going up in Manhattan.
The cruise finishes after three hours when it pulls into Pier 40.
Optional Upgrade: Viator ExclusiveUpgrade yourself on the cruise to your own private window table. This will ensure a fantastic view from the boat. And that's not all: with the upgrade, you also get one complimentary bottle of Champagne per couple. It's an option only available on Viator!
Starters (choose one):
• Beef short rib pot pie with fig reduction
• Baby greens with cranberries, almonds and seasonal veggies
• Seared duck breast with roasted root hash.
• Butternut squash ravioli cooked in a sage brown butter sauce
Main course (choose one):
• Petit filet mignon with roasted shallot demi-glaze, truffle potato au gratin and in-season vegetables (gluten-free)
• Roma encrusted chicken cooked in a white wine sauce with braised Swiss chard
• Pan-seared salmon with roasted fingerling potatoes, Brussels sprouts, baby carrots and butternut squash (gluten-free)
• Vegetable Napoleon of grilled portobello mushrooms, squash, zucchini, and peppers (gluten-free and vegan)Dessert:
• An assortment of seasonal mini-dessertsDrinks:
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Signature coffee and tea