- Get married in a helicopter flying over Manhattan
- Tie the knot or renew your vows in one of the most romantic cities in the world!
- 20-minute private helicopter flight
- Marriage officiate provided to make ceremony legal
- Includes the filing of your paperwork with the state of New York
- Includes a photo plaque in front of the helicopter to commemorate your special day
What You Can Expect
As you continue soaring above Manhattan on your way back to the Statue of Liberty, you and your significant other will say “I do” in your customized wedding ceremony. Invite a friend or family member to be your witness and take pictures of your unforgettable wedding, or bring along a hired professional photographer who will also act as your witness.
State-of-the-art voice-activated headsets are included for all four passengers so you can speak and hear your vows clearly. The four passengers include you and your betrothed, a witness of your choice and the licensed New York marriage officiant.
Your flight will be customized to celebrate your special love story – you may write your own vows or let the officiant help you decide what you’d like to say. After your flight, start your honeymoon right away – your marriage paperwork will be filed with the NYC Clerk by your officiant.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$30.00 per person (through March 14, 2014) or USD$35.00 per person thereafter, payable at the time of tour check-in