Are you interested in?
Greenwich Village Tours
64 Tours & Activities
349 Tours & Activities
64 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Greenwich Village is one of New York City’s most beautiful and most haunted neighborhoods, but just strolling through alone you’d miss out on all the spooky historical facts. This Greenwich Village ghost tour is led by a guide who tells chilling stories of celebrity ghosts, lost children, phantoms, and more as you stroll through Washington Square Park, the New York University campus, and West 10th Street.
- Take a walking ghost tour of Greenwich Village in New York City
- Visit the city’s most creepy places such Washington Square Park's Hanging Tree
- A guide brings terrifyingly haunting tales to life with words
- A start time at night makes this experience all the spookier
Saved to wishlist!
Small-Group New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village
Departure & Return
385 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
110 7th Ave S, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- The tour takes place at night — dress for colder weather
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Guests who bring alcohol or drugs to the tour or show up intoxicated will be asked to leave the group and will not receive a refund.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TOUR IF YOU ARE LATE WE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH THE GROUP.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31003P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkGhost & Vampire Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkMarkets - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynGhost & Vampire Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - NewarkGhost & Vampire Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkMarkets - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
42nd Street New York CityEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestBryant ParkMusic Box TheatreCarnegie HallMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Majestic TheatreThe Jewish MuseumMeatpacking DistrictNolitaNeue Galerie New YorkCentral Park Conservatory GardenFort Tryon ParkFrick Collection Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)MoMA PS1The Museum at Bethel WoodsLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsBattery ParkSpyscape