- New York Water Taxi day pass and Lower Manhattan walking tour
- Cruise down the Hudson River on a hop-on hop-off water taxi to see the majestic Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building
- Spend time at the 9/11 Memorial to reflect and pay your respects
- Take a walking tour of Lower Manhattan with a local guide and see Battery Park, Wall Street and City Hall
- Use your water taxi pass for the entire day!
What You Can Expect
Your knowledgeable, entertaining guides will point out sites along the way, like the Intrepid Museum and Empire State Building.
Hop off at Battery Park in Lower Manhattan and meet your professional guide for a walking tour. Head first to the 9/11 Memorial, where you can spend some time on your own to reflect and pay your respects before resuming your tour.
Follow your guide through Lower Manhattan to both well-known and hidden treasures including Wall Street, City Hall, Trinity Church and St Paul's Chapel.
Conclude your tour around 1pm at bustling South Street Seaport, where you are then free to continue sightseeing or hop back on the water taxi to see more NYC highlights.