Use your 4-day hop-on hop-off ticket to explore New York City on the following routes.
Downtown Tour: Take a tour of legendary neighborhoods of Lower Manhattan, including Greenwich Village, SoHo, Tribeca, Times Square, Wall Street and the Financial District, among others.
Uptown Tour: Head uptown to see another side of Manhattan, including the Upper West Side, the Upper East Side (which includes Museum Mile and The Met), MoMa and Harlem.
Brooklyn Tour: Explore the hippest of the five boroughs in New York City. Cruise through Brooklyn's cool and leafy neighborhoods, passing verdant Prospect Park and gawking at the well-preserved brownstone homes.
Night Tour: Marvel at New York at night, as the skyline glitters and shimmers with flashing and blinking lights. Also, make a stop at this historic Fulton ferry.
Hop-on Hop-off Ferry: Spend a day getting around the city via the various water taxis that ferry people around New York. There are regular departures between 10am and 3pm that go between Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Woodbury Common Shopping Tour: Travel to and visit the legendary Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Shop 'til you drop at more than 200 brand-name outlet shops that offer discounts of 25% to 65%. Name brands include Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, J. Crew, Gucci, Prada, and much more.
Read the Itinerary for a full list of stops on each route.
In addition to your hop-on hop-off tour routes around the city, your ticket also includes entry to the Museum of the City of New York and the Top of the Rock. Learn more about the history of New York City at the intriguing museum, and then ride up the Top of the Rock elevator to the 70th floor where an unobstructed 360-degree view of New York City awaits. See for miles and miles as the breathtaking view is unforgettable.
Stops on the Downtown Tour include:
Stops on the Uptown Treasure and Harlem Tour include:
- Theater District: 8th Ave - 49th and 50th St
- Carnegie Hall 7th Ave - 56th and 57th St
- NYC and Company Visitor Center - 7th Ave and 51th St
- Times Square - 7th Ave between 46th and 47th St
- Times Square - 7th Ave between 41st and 42nd St
- Macy's 34th St - 7th and 8th Ave
- Empire State Building - 34th between 5th and 6th Ave
- Flatiron District - 5th Ave between 22nd and 23rd St
- Union Square/Ladies Mile - 14th St between 5th and 6th Ave
- Greenwich Village 2 - Bleecker St between Carmine St and 6th Ave S.
- SoHo - Broadway between Spring and Broome
- StreetChinatown/Little Italy - Broadway between Lispenard and Walker St
- St Paul's Chapel - Broadway between Vesey and Fulton St
- Battery Park/Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- Bridge and Pearl St Exchange
- South Street Seaport - South and Fulton St
- Lower East Side/Chinatown - Pike St between Madison and Henry St
- East Village - 1st Ave between St Marks Place and 9th St
- Kip's Bay - 1st Ave between 34th and 35th St
- United Nations - 1st Ave between 44th and 45th St
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel - 49th St between Lexington and Park Ave
- Rockefeller Center - 49th St between 5th and 6th Ave
- Times Square - 49th St between 7th Ave and Broadway
- Plaza Hotel/Central Park - Central Park South between 5th and 6th Ave
- Columbus Circle/Time Warner Center
- NYC and Company Visitors Info Center - 7th Ave between 52nd and 53rd St
- Midtown Manhattan - Broadway between 49th -50th St
- Times Square South- 8th Ave between 42nd -43rd St
- Theatre District South - 8th Ave between 45th and 46th St
- Theatre District North - 8th Ave between 49th and 50th St
- Lincoln Center - Broadway and West 63rd St
- Central Park/Strawberry Fields - Central Park West and 72nd St
- American Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St John the Divine - Amsterdam Ave and 112th St
- Apollo Theatre/Harlem - 125th St between Frederick Douglass and Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
- Big Apple Jazz Center - Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd between 131st and132nd St
- Schomburg Center - Lenox Ave (Malcom X Blvd ) & 135th st
- Harlem Market/ Shopping - 116th St between Malcolm X Blvd and 5th Ave
- Museum of the City of NY/Conservatory Gardens/El Museo del Barrio - 5th Ave 103rd St
- Guggenheim and Jewish Museums - 5th and 90th St
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 5th Ave and 83rd St
- Frick Collection/Whitney Museum/Central Park - 5th Ave and 72nd St
- Central Park Zoo - 5th Ave and 66th St
This double decker bus tour of Brooklyn takes you through trendy and historic neighborhoods offering you unforgettable views of the famous Brooklyn Bridge along the way. Pass the wonderful oasis of calm within the chaotic city, Prospect Park, and see stately mansions as well as one of the first vehicular parkways built in the US with its triumphant entrance way - the grandest of arches at Grand Army Plaza.
Brooklyn is not just about monuments and museums, it is a borough of people from all walks of life. See the diversity of America's first suburb as the you become acquainted with the place one in seven Americans can find a connection to. This is a continuous tour, no stops are made.Night Tour:
New York's only double-decker night tour where you stop at the historic Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for a photo opportunity and breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan Skyline. Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Times Square, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East Side.
Hop-on hop-off Ferry:
Enjoy a day of hop-on hop-off privileges aboard a harbor ferry. Frequent departures from 10am to 3pm, this convenient ferry has three stops at World Financial District, Pier 11 and Dumbo.
From the World Financial Center stop, find easy access to numerous attractions including Wall Street, Brookfield Place, Museum of Jewish Heritage and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum (not included). At Pier 11, explore Lower Manhattan's waterfront including South Street Seaport and the Vietnam Veterans Plaza. From down under Manhattan Bridge Overpass, more commonly known as DUMBO, stroll along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade with its spectacular views of Manhattan, take a ride on on an antique carousel in the Brooklyn Bridge Park (not included) or dine at one of the area's delicious dining options such as The River Café or Grimaldi's.Museum of the City of New York:
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present and future of New York City and celebrates the city's cultural diversity. It does so through its rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York 's evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world's largest and most important cities.Top of the Rock Observation Deck:
Is your New York bold? Is it brilliant? Is it tranquil? Is it peaceful? Discover New York in all its forms from 70 stories up at Top of the Rock Observation Deck. Dazzling multimedia history exhibits are a feast for the eyes and stimulate the minds of all ages. And then there's the view: the city's only crystal-clear, 360 experience of your New York.Woodbury Common Shopping Day Trip:
Enjoy the thrill and excitement of finding the world's finest designer labels for less at Woodbury Common Premium Outlet. Enjoy a distinctively upscale shopping experience while saving 25% to 65% every day. Make sure to visit all 220 designer and name brand outlet stores, where you will find impressive savings on Coach, Dolce and Gabbana, Escada, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks 5th Avenue - Off 5th, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tod's, and Versace, just to name a few.