Your hop-on hop-off New York bus tour features pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages, as well as live tour guides to provide assistance and information. The recorded narration includes music and NYC street sounds to keep you entertained while listening to GPS-triggered fun facts about the sights you see from the bus.
When booking, you have several tour options to choose from, detailed below.
48 and 72-hour All Around Town Bus Tour
Includes the following loops:
See the world-famous Times Square, where bright lights and billboards set the scene for your one-of-a-kind adventure. Let our professional, well-versed tour guides take you on a journey through other well-known Manhattan neighborhoods, like Greenwich Village, SoHo, the Financial District, Chinatown and the Lower East Side. Sit back and relax as you enjoy double-decker views of famous sights like the Empire State Building, the Flatiron Building, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, the Statue of Liberty and many more!
Stops include Harlem Market, Apollo Theater, Grant’s Tomb, Cathedral of St John the Diving, American Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Museum Mile, Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
See the Brooklyn Museum, Fulton Mall, Antique Furniture District, Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Botanic Garden. Brooklyn Tour departs from Old Fulton Street by Prospect Street in Brooklyn.
This tour is NOT a hop-on hop-off tour. You’ll see more than 20 illuminated city sights and neighborhoods, including Little Italy, Chinatown, SoHo, Greenwich Village, the Empire State Building, Times Square and Central Park. During the holiday season, the Night Tour is replaced with the Holiday Lights Tour, which focuses on Midtown to show you New York City’s legendary department store windows and other Christmas-themed decorations.
Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
You’ll stop in front of the Statue of Liberty, sail under the Brooklyn Bridge and have plenty of time to snap photos of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, the South Street Seaport, and the Manhattan skyline in all its glory. See NYC's stunning skyline from the water.
48-hour or 72-hour VIP Pass
Includes All Around Town Tour Pass as mentioned above with the added benefit of skip the line at all stops.
48-hour or 72-hour Plus One Attraction Upgrade
Includes All Around Town Tour Pass as mentioned above plus choose one attraction.
Choose from: Intrepid Sea Air and Space Museum, Top of the Rock, The MET, MoMA, Madame Tussauds, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, 9/11 Tribute Center, New York Historical Society, Museum of the City of New York, The Cloisters Museum, Central Park Guided Bike Tour or Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour72-hour Plus 3 or 5 Attraction Upgrade
Includes 72-Hour All Around Town Tour Pass as mentioned above plus choose 3 or 5 attractions.
You may choose a total of three, five or seven of the following cruises, attractions, dining opportunities, museums and fun experiences while in New York City.
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- One World Observatory
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Gulliver's Gate
- Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island Ferry
- Alternative New York Street Art Tour
- Broadway Walking Tour
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour
- Greenwich Village Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- High Line, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
- Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Tour
- SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
- The TOUR
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Brooklyn Museum and Botanic Garden
- The Cloisters
- El Museo del Barrio
- Ground Zero Workshop: Stories, Images, Artifacts of 9/11
- Guggenheim Museum
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art
- Museum of the City of New York
- New York Historical Society
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- MoMA PS1
Dining (selections from prix fixe menus; beverages and gratuities not included)
- Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
- Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride (For departure transfers only. Reservations required)
Live Events (Seasonal, restrictions apply)
*Choice of options is subject to change
- NYCFC (New York City FC) Tickets
- NY Mets Games
- NY Yankees Games