- Private two-hour tour of New York City by classic convertible
- New York's highlights, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Choose from an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible or opt for the comfort of a 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville - perfect during colder months
- Amazing Manhattan skyline view from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Expert commentary from your native New Yorker guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- Pickup from Manhattan hotels located below (south of) 23rd Street
Recent Photos of This Tour
Classic CarPhoto by: Phyllis P
Luxury vintage CadillacPhoto by: E A P
Photo stopPhoto by: alanh
Another landmarkPhoto by: alanh
great viewsPhoto by: alanh
The ChevyPhoto by: Kevin A
United Kingdom, 05 2008
Our Tour Begins!Photo by: Fiona B
United Kingdom, 04 2008
Nice car!Photo by: Fiona B
United Kingdom, 04 2008
What You Can Expect
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
We had a wonderful journey, so glad booked his tour, It was a surprise for my sister Hazels 50th birthday.
Issac was just the perfect tour guide.His knowledge of new york was just fantastic. We went to places that we would not have seen had we not done this tour. There cant be anything better than going over Brooklyn Bridge on a sunny sunday morning in a classsic Cadillac car.
It was definately worth the money..I wasnt sure weather to book this up or not but so worth it and will remember it for a long time to come He also got ,my sister a little cupcake for her birthday too.
Thanks issac, it was just excellent.11out of 10.
What an amazing tour this was......I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting NYC. Issac was an excellent tour guide who was very knowledgable, interesting and great fun! We visited lots of places we wouldn't have otherwise visited, thank you Issac! From the 4 Welsh birds!!!