Begin this 2-hour private tour by hopping into a classic car, in this case an open-top 1971 Buick Skylark, as you causally cruise throughout New York City seeing all the famous sites. Ride across the Brooklyn Bridge and explore Brooklyn, New York's coolest and hippest borough, before heading back to Manhattan to drive through historic Greenwich Village, shopping mecca SoHo, trendy TriBeCa and Little Italy, among many other neighborhoods and sites.
Learn about the history of New York city and about each neighborhood that you visit along the way.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- Greenwich Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians and today home to many celebrities
- SoHo, the city's main neighborhood fro shopping
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, an ambient cobblestone area on the East River
- Brooklyn Bridge, built in 1870, one of the most iconic bridges on the planet
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America and many great Chinese restaurants
- Little Italy, once home to ample amounts of newly arrived Italians and today boasts dozens of Italian restaurants
Once the tour of Lower Manhattan has concluded, hop out of the classic car and stretch your legs, knowing you just saw New York City for a unique and fun perspective.