- 2-hour New York City walking tour of Wall Street
- Learn about the most significant financial crisis since the Great Depression
- Guided by Wall Street insiders with front line experience at major banks
- Explore the history of lower Manhattan
- Recommended by the BBC and New York Times
- As seen on Oliver Stone's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps"
What You Can Expect
Explore the fascinating, historical district of Wall Street that it is a living, breathing body that still affects the world today. You will discover rich history and visit famous financial landmarks, such as the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve, and Charging Bull.
Even born and bred New Yorkers will gain valuable insight through storytelling and personal interaction with former Wall Street professionals. If you have an interest in finance, current affairs or want to learn more about the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, this New York City tour is for you!
Great! Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge and the group was just the right size. We were just around 10 people so if you had questions it was easy to get a chance to ask the tour guide. Highly recommended!
Our guide was Sanford who retired from Wall Street. He was more than qualified to provide the inside info on the Financial Crisis. The bonus was a great tour of major buildings in the area and an appreciation of the amazing architecture. I'd highly recommend this tour. We enjoyed it so much we may take another tour from Sandy in the future. We ate lunch in a 'safe' at Bobby Van's across from the street from the trading floor.