Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities as you walk around Hudson Yards
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories of Manhattan’s newest real estate development
- Climb the imposing spiraling sculpture known as the “Vessel”
- Enjoy panoramic views over Manhattan’s West Side from the High Line
Departure & Return
Meet between the Vessel and the entrance to the SHOPs. The closest subway stop is 34th St-Hudson Yards on the 7 line. If bad weather, we meet inside entrance of the Shops which is across from the Vessel. The Vessel is located between 30th and 34th St, between 10th & 11th Ave.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms