Are you interested in?
- Discover 40 NYC spots from the Sex and the City show and movies
- Enjoy a cocktail (own expense) at a bar seen on the show
- See Carrie's West Village brownstone and Steve and Aidan's bar
- Ride around New York in style on-board a comfortable coach
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the Plaza Hotel, New York Address: 768 5th Avenue New York, NY 10019 Directions: • 5th and 58th Avenue in front of the Pulitzer Fountain across the from the Plaza Hotel in Grand Army Plaza
This tour will end at the Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Pop-up Located at 6 West 52nd Street between 5th and Sixth Avenue.
What To Expect
Once you’ve met your guide and boarded the coach bus, sit back and relax as your tour guide takes you to more than three dozen spots that were featured in the hit HBO show Sex and the City, as well as the movies.
Some spots you’ll see include Carrie Bradshaw’s brownstone located in West Village, the bar owned by Steve and Aidan, and the site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner. Browse The Pleasure Chest, the sex shop where Charlotte bought her ‘rabbit,’ and stop at a bar used on the show. You can also stroll the streets of the Meatpacking District, where Samantha lived for a short while.
This tour ends near 42nd Street and 6th Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- Sex and the City and all related characters are the property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sex and The City Productions, Inc., Home Box Office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. On Location Tours, Inc. is in no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The sceneontv.com content is assumed to be within the realm of the Public's Right of "Fair Use" and no copyright infringement is intended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands