Are you interested in?
- Visit the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and 9/11 Memorial all in one day
- Enjoy priority boarding for the ferry ride to Liberty Island
- Skip the line at the National September 11 Memorial Museum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Morning Meeting Point: Pier A Harbor House 22 Battery Place New York, NY 10004
Afternoon Meeting Point (3:00 PM start time, please arrive 15 minutes in advance): In front of St Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street.
Tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $0.25 only. Clients MUST have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.
- Note: When you return to Battery Park on the ferry, you must make your own way to the meeting location for the afternoon portion of the tour
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty
- It is important to be on time for this tour due to ferry schedules. The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Group size will be 10 people per guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Statue of Liberty Tour and 9/11 Museum Entry.