Are you interested in?
- Trace NYC’s sordid past on a crime tour with an ex-NYPD officer or detective
- Visit ‘hoods and sites where crime once ruled that you couldn’t find alone
- See old mob and gang haunts; and chart killings, turf wars, and drug rings
- Ideal for true-crime buffs wanting a hassle-free scoop on NYC’s dark history
Departure & Return
In front of Stock Exchange on Broad Street between Wall Street and Exchange Place. The exact address is 11 Wall St, New York, NY 10005, USA. Taxi: Tell your taxi you need to go to NY Stock Exchange which is located on Broad and Wall street. Taxi won't be able to drop you off in front of it as it is a pedestrian area but will be able to leave you a block or two from it. Public Transportation: Subway: Subway 6 on Wall street stop J/Z Broad street Stop 2/3 Wall Street stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may not be suitable for young children, as the subject matter can be disturbing
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "As a frequent traveler, I can highly recommend this tour." See review