- Lunch or dinner at the Russian Tea Room in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy modern continental cuisine with Russian flare
- Located near to the Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Menu featuring classic Russian dishes
- Visit the filming location of Tootsie, The Turning Point and Manhattan
- Click 'View Additional Info' button below to view menu
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The menu at The Russian Tea Room (see itinerary section below) is in keeping with the restaurant's luxurious atmosphere, created to lavish your taste buds with Russian and continental cuisine. The restaurant's classic dishes include the Borscht, Chicken Kiev, Beef Stroganoff and Vareniki.
The Russian Tea Room is a New York City attraction that should not be missed. Visit for a memorable lunch or dinner, or why not make your day extra special and enjoy a pre-theater dinner before viewing a show at the Carnegie Hall? Whatever your New York visit includes, make sure the Russian Tea Room is on your list!
Traditional Tea Room Red Borscht
Grilled Eggplant Salad
Tea or Coffee
We had a lovely lunch and would have done it again if we had more time.
The food was delicious and the service was outstanding.
It´s a must.
I can not rate this highly enough. 5 stars does not do this experience justice! The surroundings are sumptuous, the staff are attentive and world class (a little brusque but just what you'd expect from fine dining) and the food!! Oh my...the food!!! Without being an exaggeration: the best meal EVER!