Premium open bar and incomparable views of 4th of July fireworks--this exclusive cruise will sell out. Only 200 tickets available - BOOK NOW!
- VIP Fourth of July luxury dinner cruise aboard the $1.5million renovated Spirit of New Jersey
- Experience one of the country's most spectacular Fourth of July celebrations on this Viator Exclusive
- Dine on a 5-course buffet meal and sip premium drinks from the open bar (included)
- Relax in the cocktail lounge or admire the Manhattan skyline from the open-air deck
- Admire unbeatable views of the fireworks in a private, intimate setting
- Dance the night away with live DJ entertainment and two dance floors
- Upgrade your experience to include guaranteed window seating!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It just doesn't get better than this for July 4th in NYC -- the cruise is limited to 200 passengers and offers a five-course buffet dinner, open bar and two dance floors. Oh, and did I mention phenomenal views of the fireworks?
What You Can Expect
On board, enjoy a mouthwatering selection of hors d'oeuvres and sip premium cocktails from the open bar. Head to the open-air deck to admire magnificent views of the stunning skyline of Manhattan as you cruise around the Hudson River, enjoying prime views of the skyscrapers of Midtown and Lower Manhattan, including the towering new One World Trade Center.
This exclusive cruise offers a delicious 5-course buffet dinner (see Itinerary for menu) in the spacious dining room, which features private seating and elegant décor. Why not upgrade to guarantee your party a window seat and prime views over the Manhattan skyline? You’ll enjoy exceptional service in this exclusive setting before dancing the night away with live DJ entertainment on two glittering interactive dance floors!
Then, head to the boat's deck lounge to admire unbeatable views of the fireworks over New York Harbor, a spectacular finale for your unforgettable Fourth of July experience.
Chef’s Selection of Butlered Hors d’ oeuvres
Marinated Seasonal Vegetables, Assorted Charcuterie Meats and Assorted Olives
International and Domestic Cheese Table:
Imported and Domestic cheeses with Assorted Crackers and Flat Breads
Herb Roasted Loin of Pork with caramelized apples
Garlic and Herb Roasted Prime Rib of Beef Chilled Horseradish Cream
Free Range Breast of Chicken with Herbs de Provence
Oven Roasted Wild Alaskan Salmon with lemon and herbs
Pasta Al forno - fire roasted fresh pasta with Sundried Tomatoes, Sauteed Spinach and parmesan Reggiano
Shrimp Curry with Jasmine White Rice
Red Skinned Smashed Potatoes
Fresh Local Seasonal Vegetables
Tossed Garden Salad with Grape Tomatoes, Blue Cheese, Lemon Vinaigrette
Assorted Rolls and Butter
Viennese Table featuring Chocolate Fondue