This exclusive cruise will sell out. Only 200 tickets available - BOOK NOW!
- VIP New Year’s Eve luxury dinner and cocktail cruise on the Atlantica
- Savor a gourmet 3-course meal and sip premium drinks from the open bar (all included in the price!)
- Relax like a true VIP in the cocktail lounge, or admire the Manhattan skyline from the open-air deck
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Dance the night away with live DJ entertainment on two dance floors
- Admire unbeatable views of the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty in a private, intimate setting
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Start the night off with hors d’oeuvres and premium cocktails from the open bar. Since this cruise is limited to 200 people, you can expect short wait lines and premium service as you order your beverages. Pluck tasty appetizers from passing trays, and chat with friends and family in the warmth of the cabin. A DJ spins a mix of festive songs during the 4-hour cruise, so feel free to hit the dance floor whenever the mood strikes.
For stellar views, head to the open-air deck to admire the city skyline as you cruise around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River, and under the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge. Pass famous landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the World Financial Center and the shimmering art deco spires of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. Look north to catch a glimpse of the sleek United Nations building.
Go back in and sit down for more views of the twinkling city over a gourmet 3-course dinner. Located in a spacious dining room, expect private seating, elegant decor and exceptional service. See the Itinerary below for a menu that includes seasonal, fresh ingredients. After you finish dessert, cut loose on two dance floors with DJ entertainment! Expect everything from classic party songs to Top 40 hits to get you moving, and ballads to pull your date in for a slow dance.
As the clock strikes midnight, admire unbeatable views of the fireworks shimmering above the Statue of Liberty from the boat’s deck, a picture-perfect end to your unforgettable New Year’s Eve experience.
• Lobster bisque: Lobster simmered in butter and blended with sherry and crème fraîche
• Insalata caprese: A variety of fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil drizzled with extra– virgin olive oil and balsamic
• Pan-seared citrus salmon: Farm-raised salmon pan-seared with essence of ginger and clementine, served with toasted Moroccan vegetable couscous
• Short rib: Slow-braised short rib of beef with white truffle and basil mash
• Sweet berry galette: Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
• Chocolate Truffle Dream: Dark Belgian chocolate infused with fresh cream and amaretto inside a buttery pastry
This was absolutely fantastic! This was the best new year I have ever had. I was in New York for new year from Scotland with my girlfirend and I would definitely recommend this to anybody without hesitation. The food was great, unlimited alcohol all night, great waiters and unrivalled views of the magnificent Manhattan skyline. To finish the night off, we took in a great fireworks display in front of the statue of liberty. Can't think of many better ways to spend new year eve!
I enjoyed this cruise however not everything advertised for it happened -no band and no dockside party once we got back to the dock. The food was excellent however the time between each course was excessive - it didn't give much time for dancing to the DJ afterwards.