Get into the ocean and up close to marine wildlife on this 3-hour whale-watching tour by zodiac boat from Trinity. Depending on the season, you can see sperm whales, minke, fin, and humpbacks. Other wildlife of the Newfoundland and Labrador regions include dolphins, porpoises, bald eagles, and more. Select from three departure times: sunrise, afternoon, and sunset.
- 3-hour whale-watching tour by zodiac boat from Trinity
- Ride an inflatable boat and learn about the wildlife in the area
- Watch for humpback, fin, minke, and sperm whales in season
- See porpoises, dolphins, orcas, and marine water fowl
- Choose a departure time of sunrise, in the afternoon, or at sunset
What You Can Expect
Whale play in the thick of it
Make your way to the meeting dock in Trinity for your 3-hour guided whale-watching tour. After an introduction to the marine wildlife you can expect to see, get fitted with an immersion suit for your outing — temperatures vary, so it's best to be prepared.
Then, enjoy three hours of wildlife-filled observation in the ocean, with dramatic landscape scenery of the coastline and sea caves in the distance.
Depending on when you visit, you can see humpback, fin, sperm, and minke whales, as well as bluefin tuna, sunfish (Mola Mola), porpoises, dolphins, and orcas. Look up and you might spot marine waterfowl, gannets, and bald eagles. There is also a puffin colony to visit in season.
Please note: A minimum of four people is required per booking.