Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Returns to original departure point. There is typically plenty of public parking where we meet.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hotel etc. pick up and drop off may be arranged in advance.
- Contact local tour provider to confirm departure time.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- During 'Cruise Ship Days', Tours may include other travelers on identical Tour. Please call or search online for "Cruise Ships Newport Schedule".
- Respectfully request cell phones silenced and not be used (unless vital or emergencies)!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Native Newporter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands