Are you interested in?
- Newport trolley tour including Ocean Drive and the Breakers
- Enjoy commentary from a professional guide
- Go inside The Breakers, a historic Vanderbilt mansion
- See the city without needing to navigate or find parking
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Newport Transit Center, Platform #2 23 Americas Cup Avenue Newport, RI 02840 **Please do NOT meet directly at the Breakers Mansion, you will visit the attraction during your Trolley Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *MINIMUM AGE TO EXPERIENCE THIS TOUR IS 5 YEARS OLD*
- Departure point is the Newport Transit Center, 23 America's Cup Ave, Newport RI, platform #2
- Public parking is available at the Transit Center for a fee
- Tours depart promptly at scheduled time. We cannot hold the trolley for stragglers. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure. We may sell the seats of passengers who are not on time to others who are waiting on standby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are NO REFUNDS to passengers who arrive late and miss the tour
- Trolley seats are in pairs. Solo travelers must allow others to sit next to them or purchase that 2nd seat in advance if they wish to keep it empty
- Please bring earbuds or headphones to hear the Breakers audio tour through your phone
- Please do not meet directly at the Breakers mansion. You will visit the attraction during the trolley tour
- Youth under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no longer any covid restrictions. All seats and rows are utilized and face coverings are not required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY NEWPORT Travel Trolley Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.