Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Newport food and history walking tour
- Learn about over 300 years of Newport history
- Follow your guide on a 1.5-mile (2.4 kilometer) long walk through Newport
- Five food and drink tastings included—bring your appetite
Departure & Return
We will meet you in front of the Wave Sculpture located at the corner of America's Cup Blvd. and Memorial Blvd., Newport, RI, we will have our name tags visible.
O'Brien's Pub is located on Thames Street, only a few blocks down from our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise food allergies and gluten sensativities in the Special Instructions box at time of checkout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Newport Foodies Stroll
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms