- Niagara Falls boat tour from the Canadian side
- Enjoy panoramic views from a double-decker catamaran
- Cruise along the Niagara Gorge and admire views of American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- Get up close and personal with Horseshoe Falls
- Stay dry in the indoor viewing area or welcome the powerful mist as you stand on the outdoor deck
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located at the intersection of Clifton Hill and the Niagara Parkway in Niagara Falls, Canada. Please arrive on-time; just prior to or within your selected time slot.
What To Expect
Pick a spot and get ready for the fun to begin.
The ship will drift into the Niagara Gorge before cruising past the American and Bridal Veil Falls. Get the poncho ready because it’s now evident things are going to get really wet for those on the ship’s outer decks — the edge of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Feel the cool spray and the powerful sounds of the water. This is the experience of a lifetime.
Voyage to the Falls is only a half-hour tour, but drinks and snacks are available inside the enclosed part of the ship for those who are interested. Additionally, there’s a souvenir shop at the landing area, with waterproof accessories to buy beforehand, or keepsakes to purchase afterward.
Please note: The Voyage to the Falls boat tour replaces the Maid of the Mist tour, which is now headquartered on the American side of Niagara Falls.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All guests and personal items are subject to screening.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Guests are permitted to bring a personal item. Personal items include a small purse or handbag, small backpack, infant diaper bag or camera bag. Maximum dimensions are 17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 centimetres (7 x 15 x 16 inches).
- Restricted and dangerous articles are strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: suitcases of any size, carry-on luggage, overnight bags, roller bags, briefcases, coolers, trunks, dangerous articles, and all other items that exceed the maximum dimensions for personal allowances.
- Please note that additional personal item allowance and entry restrictions may be imposed at the checkpoint without prior notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- Our attraction is a smoke-free environment including no smoking of tobacco and cannabis, as well as no vaping.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara City Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff