Are you interested in?
- Niagara Falls helicopter tour
- Soar over Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Soak up panoramic views of the falls, historic landmarks, and wine country
- Choose the departure time that works best for you
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Niagara District Airport, Niagara-on-the-Lake Address: Main Terminal at the Niagara District Airport, 468 Niagara Stone Road (Hwy 55), Niagara on the Lake Directions: From Toronto (120km) Follow the QEW toward Niagara Falls. The first exit past the Skyway Bridge is exit 38 (A & B). Take exit 38B (Niagara-on-the-Lake/Niagara Stone Road/Highway #55). At the top of the exit ramp, turn right and proceed to the second set of lights. At this T-junction, turn left onto York Rd. Proceed one block and turn right onto Airport Rd. Take Airport Rd to the second stop sign. Cross Highway #55, and continue into the Niagara District Airport. National Helicopters is located in the main Terminal. From Niagara Falls Canada (17km) Take the 420/QEW toward Toronto and follow the directions below. From Niagara Falls USA (Rainbow Bridge - 18km) Take the 420/QEW toward Toronto and follow the directions below. From Buffalo New York (Peace Bridge - 46km) Take the QEW toward Toronto and follow the directions below. Once on the QEW, take exit 38 (Highway #55 Niagara Stone Road and Niagara-on-the-Lake) then follow the green airport signs: At the top of the exit ramp turn right and proceed to the lights. At this T-junction, next to the Hilton hotel turn left onto York Rd. Proceed one block to the next lights and turn right onto Airport Rd. Take Airport Rd to the second stop sign. Cross Highway #55 and continue into the Niagara District Airport. National Helicopters is located in the main Terminal. From Niagara on the Lake (12km) Take Highway #55 (Niagara Stone Road) westbound, go through the town of Virgil, and proceed to Airport Rd. Turn right on Airport Rd and drive into the Niagara District Airport. National Helicopters is located in the main Terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin this Niagara Falls helicopter tour at the Niagara District Airport, located in the heart of the world-famous Niagara Region. An expert pilot lifts off to the skies in a state-of-the-art rotorcraft for an exciting journey over Niagara Falls. Admire the iconic falls from the air as the helicopter flies directly over top of them. Also, soar high above several other historic landmarks and the region's famous wine region. The aerial views are incredible so don’t forget a camera.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "The only drawback was that it was very warm in the back of the helicopter." See review