Are you interested in?
483 Tours & Activities
16 Tours & Activities
429 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn to SCUBA dive with comprehensive training, all necessary equipment, and qualified instructors in Hawaii. You develop your SCUBA skills and start with two boat dives in shallow water before moving on to open water dives. See tropical fish, bright corals and maybe even sea turtles all under the supervision of a trained professional.
- Learn to SCUBA drive in Hawaii’s calm, warm waters
- Geared to beginners, this tour has no required prior experience
- Develop skills and see the wonderful world beneath the sea
- All SCUBA gear and qualified instructors provided
Saved to wishlist!
Professional SCUBA Instructor
All necessary diving equipment
Introductory scuba instruction
Two Dive Site Locations
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1125 Ala Moana Boulevard Slip A5, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Waiting 18 hours after diving is required before flying.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. A yes answer to a pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, lung or sinus problems, etc) will prevent you from diving and tour will be converted to snorkeling only. Medical questionnaire available in advance by request.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Restriction: from 90 - 240 lbs
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Scuba Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 60237P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Beginner Scuba Diving with Turtles in Honolulu
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesOahuScuba Diving - HawaiiScuba Diving - MauiScuba Diving - KauaiCategory
Bishop Museum Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsUSS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsKoʻolau Range Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & Tickets