Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about Hawaiian history and undergo safety training from your guide
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels available
- Explore a tropical valley and Kualoa Ranch on a horseback tour
- See an ancient fishpond, and Hollywood blockbuster filming locations
Departure & Return
Check in at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office no later than 8:00am Address: 49-560 Kamehameha Highway, Kaneohe, HI 96744.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If transportation option is selected, you must provide your hotel information in the special requirements field at checkout
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by adult at check in to sign Liability Waiver
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on all tours
- There is a minimum height requirement of 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) and a maximum weight limit of 230 pounds (104 kg)
- Guests who are pregnant are not recommended to participate in this activity
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity
- For your safety and convenience, please provide accurate weight & height during booking as you will be weighed at check-in. Misrepresentation of body information could result in denial of service without a refund
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask, bandana, neck gaiter) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff