Are you interested in?
- Catamaran cruise along the Leeward Coast
- Sail, snorkel, and watch for dolphins, whales, and other marine life
- Snorkel in the clear waters to see fish and other sea life
- Free continental breakfast and a deli lunch
- Two alcoholic drinks per adult included
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings
Departure & Return
Waianae Boat Harbor, Dock C located at 85-491 Farrington Highway. As you drive into the harbor, Dock C will be on the right past Spinners Café.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The captain moors the boat at a calm snorkeling spot. Listen to a short lesson on the basics of snorkeling if you need it, then don the provided equipment and dive in. Follow your professional snorkeling guide among the coral reefs and colorful schools of tropical fish.
Climb back into the boat and dig into a delicious deli lunch as the catamaran heads back to shore. The buffet lunch includes two alcoholic drinks.
Certified Dolphin Smart Supplier
Viewing wild dolphins in their natural habitat can be a thrilling experience. However, we can disturb dolphins’ natural behaviors, such as migration, breathing, nursing, breeding, feeding, and sheltering by approaching wild dolphins too closely in vessels; moving vessels too quickly, or making too much noise. The Dolphin SMART program is a voluntary education program that encourages responsible advertising and viewing of wild dolphins; thereby, minimizing the risk of disrupting their natural behaviors. You are a steward for wild dolphin conservation by being a Proud Supporter of Dolphin SMART!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Certified Dolphin Smart Supplier
- Individualized sandwich lunch, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands