Following evening pickup at your Waikiki hotel, board a comfortable coach for the 15-minute ride to Nutridge Estate, a 20-acre (8-hectare) private property perched on Mt Tantalus. The historic estate was built in the 1920s for the family that owned Hawaii's first macadamia nut farm, and has hosted famous guests such as Carol Lombard, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra over the years.
Step down from the coach and the friendly staff will greet you with a traditional Hawaiian lei and a tasty Mai Tai cocktail. Take in the views of downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki and Diamond Head as you find your table.
Feast on traditional Hawaiian dishes like lomi-lomi salmon and kalua pig, typically roasted in an underground oven or imu, along with classics such as New York sirloin strip steak. (Please see a sample menu in the Itinerary section below).
During dinner, enjoy live music, fire dancing and hula performances by a troupe that won the 2014 Merrie Monarch Festival, the world’s most prestigious hula competition. Premium or VIP seating comes with the package that you choose; to view package details and a seating chart, please click on Additional Info.
After the 3-hour evening of entertainment and dining, enjoy transportation back to your Waikiki hotel for drop-off.
Sample Menu (choose one from each course): Pupus (appetizers):
- Shrimp cocktail with local cocktail sauce
- Pipikaula (Hawaiian-style beef jerky)
- Maui gold pineapple
- Edamame with lava salt
- Ahi poke (marinated raw tuna)
- Mixed island greens: Tossed baby lettuce with Hau’ula tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic croutons and local papaya vinaigrette
- Hawaiian sweet bread and lilikoi (passion fruit) butter
Entree, Luau platter:
- Hawaiian kalua pig (slow-cooked in an underground oven)
- Huli-huli (grilled) chicken with island pineapple
- Carved New York sirloin strip steak with truffle sauce
- Lomi-lomi salmon
- Side dishes: Molokai sweet potatoes and fresh poi (taro root pudding)
Menu is subject to change
- Guava mango mousse cake and Hawaiian haupia (coconut pudding)